The Broad Street Market, Midtown Harrisburg’s historic farmers’ market, wants to get creative with our merchandise and we need your help!
We’re looking for individuals to submit original artwork to be used on our new merch. Any artist and/or anyone with a great idea is encouraged to participate in the Market’s art contest, the first in our 161-year history.
Josh Heilman, Executive Director of the Broad Street Market, said, “There are so many creative individuals in our Community and we’d love our new Broad Street Market merch to feature original artwork that is interesting, fun and unique.”
Winners of the Broad Street Market Art Contest will win $250.
All entries are due Monday, November 1, 2021.
Below is a set of guidelines/rules for the Broad Street Market Art Contest:
- Individual artists are limited to one submission.
- All artwork must be original and cannot include third-party artwork or materials (but use of the Broad Street Market logo is permitted).
- Artwork will be used on Broad Street Market apparel and other promotional items, as well as featured on Broad Street Market social media channels.
- The artwork will be applied to garments by spot color printing, therefore, a maximum of three colors is permitted to be used in a submission.
- The winning entry will be selected by committee.
- If selected, the winning artist will be awarded $250.
- If selected, the artist will grant the Broad Street Market full rights to use the artwork for promotional materials.
- Deadline for submissions is Monday, November 1, 2021. Submissions must be time stamped by midnight EST on, or postmarked by, November 1, 2021.
- Submissions can be made through e-mail or hard copy. Submit entries or questions to email@example.com or mail to Broad Street Market, 1233 N. 3rd Street, Harrisburg, PA 17102.
Good luck and thank you for your continued support of the Broad Street Market!