The Friends of the Broad Street Market is an extension of the not-for-profit Broad Street Market Alliance. The Friends help Harrisburg, Pennsylvania’s beloved historic urban farmers’ market with financial and volunteer support for special events, capital improvements/maintenance, community outreach, and fund-raising by following these tenets:
- Preserve and promote the Broad Street Market as a cultural and historic community asset of the City of Harrisburg and surrounding area
- Share the story of the Broad Street Market to the public through various channels
- Maintain the site of the Broad Street Market as a useful living memorial to the history of the area
- Promote an environment that recognizes and celebrates the diversity of the citizens of the City of Harrisburg and fosters their social and economic interaction
All members of the Friends of the Broad Street Market receive:
- Reusable Market shopping bag
- Advanced notice of special events
- Invitations to “Friends only” events
- Electronic newsletter highlighting vendor sales / offers
- Tax deduction for supporting a good cause
- Volunteer opportunities to support programming and to meet fellow Friends
Patrons and supporters receive special publicity. Volunteers can donate their time as Market Ambassadors and other special projects. Inquire with the market manager for special corporate sponsorship projects.
Now accepting corporate sponsorships!
Please contact email@example.com for more information on how to become a sponsor.